Saturday, August 2, 2008

4th Chemo Treatment -- 4 More to Go!

Before each treatment I have to see the doctor, and before I see the doctor I have to give Miss Cynthia some blood.

Here are the tools of her trade-->




Miss Cynthia is great. You put your arm out, turn your head, and before you know it she has filled the vials with blood for testing. She is amazing. She always has a smile on her face, and I don't mind that she is the first person that I see when I arrive for treatment.

This is Miss Cynthia-->








When I arrive in the chemo room, I have to pick a chair. I like to find one along the wall with windows. Here is a picture of the chair that I have used 3 times. You can see that it is a recliner. They want you to be comfortable.







Mary North, who teaches with me at Pat Taylor, came with me to this treatment.

No comments: