Sunday, June 1, 2008

In the dumps

Yesterday was not a good day. I woke up queasy. After some ginger candy to settle my stomach, I was able to eat a piece of toast and drink a cup of tea. I barely got out of bed all day. Steve urged me to join him on the evening dog walk, and I was able to manage that. This was the first time since my diagnosis that I actually felt bad.

Today I feel better, but I am very, very tired.

I am taking an oral chemo medication for 2 weeks. Even though the drip was last week, I still have fresh drugs coursing through my body every 12 hours. I get one week off from chemo before the next drip. I sure hope this tiredness does not last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth,
So sorry you felt so bad last Saturday. I hope you're feeling better and your energy has returned. Glad Leslie will sit with you for treatment #2, as she knows the ropes. We're thinking of you and sending love.
Wendy.