Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another day in discomfort

No, my  hands and feet aren't better today. The nurse suggested that I put my feet up. Okay, I can do that, but I wish that I didn't have to today. Oh, well. 

Last night I had horrendous diarrhea. You didn't want to know that, but it helps to describe my overall well-being. Not so great. Immodium is a wonder drug though it is so nasty tasting that I could barely get it down. 

If you visit the blog to see that I haven't posted in a number of days, there are two possible explanations. The first is that I am doing so well that I don't have time to stop and write because I am busy enjoying myself out of the house. On the other hand it could be that I am doing so poorly that I don't have the energy or fitness to sit at the computer and type. Since I can bring a laptop to bed, it must be that I am really out of it. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Elizabeth, I've been thinking of you a lot lately, and stopped by to see how the progress was going. I'm sad to see you down and out, but am happy knowing you still have good days to cherish. You're staying strong, and that's wonderful...keep up the positive outlook! I know it means a lot that your hubs is being so supportive; it's the good men who know we'd be train wrecks without their love and support. It's 1000 times easier to face something challenging with someone you love rather than trucking on through it alone. I hope that missing posts in the future mean you're doing well and getting out the house, rather than the latter. I keep praying for you! Hang in there and stay your amazing self! Hugs!!
-Kira

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Kira. You are very sweet. I am going to get through this. It is just a very long road. Elizabeth

tcouret said...

Elizabeth,
I have been keeping up with you via your blog and wanted you to know you are in my thoughts. You are an awesome person and I can't wait to read your posts when you are out and about. Please let me know if you ever need anything.
Tracey