Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ACSCAN Bus visits New Orleans

Yesterday my mother and I went to see the American Cancer Society Community Action Network Bus. The bus is traveling to 48 states before arriving in Washington D. C. on election day. The idea is to raise awareness for the need for congress to provide funding to the fight against cancer. Here is a link to the American Cancer Society website==>http://acscan.org/bus/


We found a small spot left on the side to write a message and sign our names.





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, it was good seeing you today. I have finally cought up on your blog (can't believe Disney doesn't have wifi) so now I feel in the loop. I wish I knew what to do to pitch in - can I get you some books on tape for bed days? or run errands for you while Steve's at work? Please let me know how I can make your life a bit easier. bj