Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Kahn Women Are All Survivors!

Here we are: my mother, Felicia Kahn (diagnosed with C 2 years ago), me (diagnosed with C April 11, 2008), and my sister, Felicia "Taffy" Michelson (diagnosed with C 12 years ago and thyroid cancer in 2007). My sister came to spend the holiday weekend in New Orleans with us. The photographer is Pam Knight from Durham, England who was also visiting over the weekend.
We are standing in the patio of Feelings Cafe where we had just enjoyed Sunday brunch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,
The Atlanta Kahns are really enjoying your blog, and this picture of you, Taffy, and your mom is just wonderful! Thanks for the updates...
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,
What a beautiful picture of you, your Mom and sister. I look forward to your updates and pictures. I hope you feel OK for the weekend. I'll see you at school soon enough.
Kathy

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Kathy, I wish school starting wasn't so close. I will figure a way to get through it.