Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Update

I went to work for half a day the last two days before vacation. I wanted to make sure the students had new books to read for the holidays. My first morning back it was a mob scene in the library. There were several stacks of books three feet high to be returned. I got those books back on the shelves, and the students checked out more. I was also able to unpack about 3 boxes of new books. I brought home my own stack of new titles to read. I have finished two of them. I am glad that I went back early. It was nice to see everyone.

Now I have a two week break from school. I am going to enjoy myself since I finally have energy and feel good.

This afternoon I go to see my surgeon and get the pathology for the tissue that he removed. I will report after I hear from him.

No comments: