Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tomorrow,Tomorrow--the Big Day

I am scheduled for surgery at 11AM tomorrow. There are only two people ahead of me, so maybe I will actually get wheeled into surgery for 11. My first procedure is at 7:45AM at the Breast Center, and then they want me in the hospital as soon as that is finished so that they can start to prep me. Maybe I will be home for 4PM.

Steve plans to post here on the blog when they wheel me into surgery, and then post again after Dr. Corsetti talks to him post-surgery. If you want to know what happens, you can read it here. Almost in real time, Steve will have the iPod Touch, and the mini-keyboard will be a bit of an obstacle.

Wish me luck, or as I have been telling the students at school---you should be wishing the doctor good luck. He will be doing all the work, not me.

1 comment:

xian said...

good luck, Elizabeth! I know it will work out fine.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers (yes, I do occasionally pray!).