Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One Week until LAST Treatment

I shouldn't have gotten so excited about my upcoming appointments. They have been moved to later dates. I found out that to fit the protocol for my clinical trial I must wait 3 to 4 weeks after the last chemotherapy before I can have an MRI. Then it takes several days after the test for the results. I can't see the surgeon until he sees the MRI. This test is key because it will determine the current size of the tumor and whether I am a candidate for a lumpectomy or a mastectomy. Surgery is definitely after November 18th and probably after Thanksgiving. That is what I had originally thought.

I have been at school every day for the last week, but I am not feeling that great. I keep pushing along knowing that this phase of my treatment will soon be behind me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz,
I found a good site for you to use in your HTML explorations.
www.w3schools.com
You can decide what you want to do then search for he solution.
Ellen

Elizabeth said...

I have used that site. It has been very helpful.