Sunday, June 14, 2009

Active Weekend

I am trying to up my activity level. On Saturday we spent time in the garden weeding. That was my second day of weeding this week. The garden both in the back and in the front finally looks good. With no rain I am out there every other day watering, but I hate the weeding. I hate the watering too, but I like healthy plants more.

On Sunday I took Josey Brown for the monthly walk with the hounds around Audubon Park. There were only 6 greyhounds on our walk. On good months with the weather not so hot there are sometimes 12 hounds. They are something to see all together. Today was hot, and I found out that the walk will go on hiatus for the summer and resume in September. I know that it is hot, but Josey must be walked twice a day no matter what the weather.

No comments: