Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tomorrow, Back to Work

Since my operation on December 10th, I have only worked two half days. I have had almost three and a half weeks off to be at leisure. It is going to be strange to get back into the routine. Except for having to wake up at 5:30AM, I am happy to be part of the work force again.

However, I can say that I did enjoy my time to socialize, exercise, relax, read, surf the net, eat out(and enjoy the food!), not have a million doctor visits, get a pedicure, run errands, play with my dog, work in the garden, etc. There is something to be said for having time to yourself, but I am not yet ready to retire.

I am looking toward radiation treatments to start off the new year. I hope that my energy level will not be affected because I have relished the last six weeks without feeling exhausted and fatigued.

This is my new doctor, and I will him meet tomorrow. Dr. Scroggins is the radiation oncologist that has been assigned to me.

No comments: