Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Week Off Was Great!

I haven't written in almost two weeks because I have been so busy. I am back to the land of the living, and it feels great! I had lots to do around the house, and I got some socializing in too during the week. Here is a picture of me on Thansgiving morning toasting the day with a bloody mary.
I have had a handful of drinks over the last six months, as alcohol has tasted so nasty to me. I liked having a holiday devoted to food when I could actually enjoy the taste of it. We served breakfast/brunch at our house that morning then spent the afternoon at the racetrack betting on the horses. No, we did not win anything, but my mother won several races. In the evening we went to my mother's house for turkey sandwiches. My sister was in town with her new boyfriend. So on the Friday after Thanksgiving, we all piled into the car to check out some of the Prospect 1 art around town.

Below is my sister, Taffy, standing inside the latex house by Takashi Horisaki at the welcome center for Prospect 1. Click here for a picture of the house.

No comments: