Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tests Tomorrow

Not much to report here. I have been feeling pretty good the last week, but I am still very tired. I have to watch how much energy I expend at work because I have come home a couple of days and just collapsed. I don't necessarily need to sleep, but I do need to rest.

Tomorrow I go in for two tests. One is a MUGU that will test how well my heart is pumping. I had one pre-chemo. This one is to see if all is well post-chemo. The chemo drugs can affect your heart. The other test that I will have is an MRI. This is important because it will give us a measure of what is left of the tumor. Even though I go to see the oncologist on Thursday, I will not know the results of the MRI until I see the surgeon on the 18th.

I have noticed more fuzz on my head. I imagine that it will be several months before I can go hatless, but I like seeing hair grow. It means that I am getting healthier too.

No comments: