Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Will I or Won't I?

I got my blood work done today for tomorrow's chemo treatment. My white blood count was a bit low, too low to receive a treatment. They want me to go in tomorrow and give more blood to see if 24 hours makes a difference. If my count makes it to the magic number by tomorrow morning, then I will have my treatment as scheduled. If not, then I will have to wait until next week. Oh well, this has happened to many people I know that have undergone chemotherapy. I was just on a roll there and thought that I would get all my treatments as scheduled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,

I came across your site on the Y-ME message boards and have been following it since. I really enjoy reading your updates and your outlook. I hope that all continues to go well with your treatments.

Tracy (aka: jectac)