Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Twelve More to Go

I haven't written because I am tired. I seem to have enough energy to get through the school day and my radiation treatment, but by the time that I get home in the late afternoon I am beat. This past Sunday I took a long walk in the park with Josey Brown. We walked in the morning. She came home and slept for the rest of the day. I was so tired that I took two naps. I even slept a full night's sleep Sunday night.

My skin is turning pink from the radiation. That is to be expected, but it is causing my skin to be very tender. I slather on the lotion at night and hope for the best. Since I am nearing the end, I am not too concerned.

Steve is going with me to my treatment tomorrow afternoon. Wednesday is doctor day, and he has not met Dr. Scroggins.

No comments: