Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tumor is Changing

I wanted to let you know that we got a glowing report from Dr.Larned, my oncologist, during my visit on the 31st of July. I told her that I can feel the tumor is changing. Yes, to me it seems smaller! She agrees that it is changing. She said that is great news that the tumor is responding to the chemo. She keeps telling us how good it is to go through chemotherapy before surgery. She is very positive that I will get the results I want and be able to have a lumpectomy when it is time for surgery. So far, so good.

I made it through three days of work last week. I think that I over extended myself, as I cannot move off of the sofa today. Sunday is a day of rest for me. I will plan to leave when the bell rings each day after school, so I can nap or rest every afternoon as needed. Steve is encouraging me to do this, and I think that he is right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have missed Monday coffee. I don't know why I'm forgetting, I guess it's just the distraction of school. So glad to hear the positive news. And glad you've been able to tolerate school so far. Hope all goes well when the kids come. I'll plan to see you Monday. Robin