Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to Work

I made it through my first day of school for the new year. Hurray!

The first thing that I did this morning was set up my refrigerator in the library so I could have cold drinks in the heat. The rest of the day I sat in meetings, so I sat and listened and worked on my laptop. This didn't call for too much energy. I left school at 2:40PM even though I could have stayed later to work in the library. Reading and a nap were on the afternoon agenda.

I did have some stomach issues today. This could have been nerves because of the start of school or the chemo. Either way I am happy that Immodium solves the stomach issues.

Last year at this time I set up a profile on Librarything.com to catalog all the books that I have read. From August 2007-August 2008 I have read 68 books. I don't know if this is more or less than I usually read. Anyway, if you are interested in seeing what I read this year check out this link.

No comments: