Saturday, July 4, 2009

Lots of Pics to Share

We have had a busy week. We spent four days in upstate New York in the town of Sugarloaf visiting John and Elizabeth Simon with their two kids, Kaleo and Dennery; then when we returned to NOLA my nephews were visiting from Virginia. Here are a bunch of pictures to show you all the fun that we had.

We played a round of mini golf. Here I am with John and Kaleo waiting to take our turn at this difficult hole.


Mini golf can be brutal; here is the gang taking a break.

I convinced Steve that we needed to take a day trip to Frenchtown, NJ, so that I could visit the original Blue fish store. The first picture is the storefront. It is an old mill that has been home to Blue fish since 1984. You may recognize me in the second picture. I have a smile on my face because I have just purchased a brand new Blue fish outfit.



We traveled up the road from the Simon's house to get ice cream and take in this view of Warwick Valley. As you can see it is a beautiful spot.



Steve and I posing with the kids. Last summer we visited with the Simon family in Nags Head, NC. You can go back to an old post in June of 2008 to see Dennery and Kaleo with all of their cousins.


When we returned to NOLA, we returned to the heat. My mother and I took Joshua and Zachary to the Aquarium in hopes of a cool outing.

No comments: